that would probably be marvelous.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
"I said, I want to tell you something. She said, you can tell me tomorrow. I had never told her how much I loved her. She was my sister. We slept in the same bed. There was never a right time to say it. It was always unnecessary. I thought about waking her. But it was unnecessary. There would be other nights. And how can you say I love you to someone you love? I rolled onto my side and fell asleep next to her. Here is the point of everything I have been trying to tell you, Oskar. It's always necessary. I love you." j.s. foer
Posted by lyndileigh at 11:15 AM
Monday, May 25, 2009
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
1. a house full of treasures to fulfill my creative endeavors
2. the way my dog tilts his head at me and lifts up his ears like he has a question
3. kind words
4. daily walks with my mother
5. playing catch during outdoor fun time with seth
6. breezes through open windows
7. throwing things away, giving things away, and nice boxes in which to keep the rest
8. making do with what i have
9. mowing the lawn for my father
10. promises to write letters
11. trees are dancing in narnia right now
12. new beginnings of days
13. sitting by a little stream and listening
14. having time.
Posted by lyndileigh at 10:51 AM
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
and i am quite happy with it.
but it took much longer than it should have
and i had to take out way more seams than i should have had to
reading patterns can be a bitch.
speaking of making dresses
this is one of the nicest things sam beam has ever sang:
"love is a dress you made long to hide your knees."
Posted by lyndileigh at 12:23 PM